Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I Love Day 1s!!!!!!


Today is Day 1. Also known as Best Day Ever (Home, anyone?). I just finished my first strength workout in a while, I've taken my before measurements and photos, and I have started tracking my food again on MyFitnessPal.  I'm ready to start fresh, I'm ready to start feeling better, I'm ready to have my energy back, I'm ready for anything!!!

Because I am the way I am, I made a couple of print outs for the next three months. Since I tend to slim down without actually losing any weight I made a body measurement tracking page. I'm also using my 90 Day Plank Challenge and Monthly Goals Printable. The Monthly Goals printable is by My Love for Words. It is totally free (as are my printables) you just need to sign up on her site and she will automatically send it to you. It. Is. Worth. It! I use it every month. It is an editable printable so you can click on the boxes and type in your goals!


Body Measurement Tracker Link


90 Day Plank Challenge Link


Monthly Goals Printable Link- By My Love for Words

Now, some people may ask "Why three months? Isn't that kind of long?" 

Why yes, yes it is. 

For me, I need a challenge. And 30 days just isn't enough of a challenge. Also, 30 days isn't a long enough time for my body to make a real change. Three months is long enough to be challenging, long enough to see a definite change in my body, and long enough that the healthy changes I make become habits by the time the challenge is over.

So I'm excited to see where I'm at at the end of 90 days! In addition to my running posts I'll be doing weekly challenge updates. 

So essited!!!

-Ri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs