Sunday, September 6, 2015

Remember This Day


I want you to remember this day. 

You just got invited to an impromptu pool party with Barry's (very loving and supportive) family. You were so excited and then you looked down. There was no body shaming or "god I'm too fat to go". You just realized that you didn't really feel like going. 

You feel bloated.

Tired. 

Anxious.

Lethargic.

You looked in your closet and couldn't find anything that you would be comfortable in. You could probably find something that would look nice, and your bathing suit is very forgiving in all the right places. But finding something cute to wear isn't what is holding you back.

You. Feel. Like. Crap.

This is the difference between being healthy and being thin. 



So, over the next couple of weeks while you're doing your reboot, I want you to remember today.

I want you to remember the dread you felt when trying to decide what to wear. The next time you want to eat crap, I want you to remember this day. 

Lets turn this around. Lets remind ourselves how we felt just a few short weeks ago when you were eating healthy, doing your runs and strength training. Remember how awesome you felt? Remember how confident you were? You posted bathing suit photos on Facebook for cryin' out loud!

And you were PROUD of them!!!



Lets get back to that shall we? Your 90 day challenge starts tomorrow. Lets kill it. 

-Ri



Disclaimer: Just in case you guys think I'm not going because I feel fat, that is not the case. I would have totally gone if Barry could come with me but he is working today and I'm not about to try to corral three water-loving, non-swimming toddlers around a pool. I'm not dumb lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs